İçerikler > English
- 08 Ağustos 2017 Salı+-Yazdır
***You can reach all emergency services by dialing 112 or 911***
On which conditions you should call emergency services?
In general, in case of situations that could lead to life, property damage or injury if intervention is delayed. These can be heart attack, diabetes crysis, shortness of breath, drowning, poisoning, accidents, electric shock, serious burn, loss of consciousness, suicide attempt, falling from high, injuries, earthquake, flood and fire.
When you call emergency services;
● First of all, stay calm and speak clearly.
● Describe the patient's condition or how the patient get into his/her situation (How it is happened).
● Give your full address.
● Giving information about known places such as mosque, school, market which is close to your location makes it easy for you to reach out to help.
● If you are at home and can not remember your address, you can use the address information on your bills.
● Give clear answers to the questions your 112 staff are asking. He will not ask you anything that should not be asked. Do not reply 112 staff as '' What will you do with my name, the guy is dying! '' or '' What is the matter with his/her age?, send an ambulance!''. These questions are asked not to be answered but to be recorded.
● Do not engage in your phone, assuming that your 112 staff can call you back.
● Do not transfer the patient/injured person with any other means after having the request for assistance. If you do, give information to the 112 staff by calling 112 again to avoid unnecessary occupation.
T.C. HATAY VALİLİĞİ YATIRIM İZLEME VE KOORDİNASYON BAŞKANLIĞI 112 Acil Çağrı Merkezi Müdürlüğü Telefon:326 233 4716 - 326 233 2764 Fax: 326 233 2412